The global membrane filtration systems market size is expected to reach US$ 23.3 Bn by the end of 2030. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at 4.9% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the rapidly growing dairy industry, stringent regulations for water safety & filtration, and rising demand for premium alcoholic drinks products are some factors driving the growth in the membrane filtration systems market. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Due to the rising awareness among consumers about safety and filtration processes, the demand for membrane filtration systems is increasing. Additionally, advances in membrane filtration systems technologies, high growth in the dairy industry, and growth in the bio-based pharmaceutical industry, and rapid development in generic production are the key factors that are driving the membrane filtration systems market.
The future prospects for market growth are projected to be the recycling of used water, purification of waste water and separation of initial ingredients in pharmaceutical synthesis. A high setup cost for membrane filtration systems is, however, a restraining growth to an extent.
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11422
Key Research Findings
- Asia Pacific is a crucial market. The market is empowered mainly by increasing use of membrane filtration systems at water treatment plants across this region
- Membrane filtration systems market will gain in response to the expansion of the bio-based pharmaceutical market
- Membrane filtration systems are commonly used for wastewater purification and for sterilization, concentration processes and separation in food & beverage sectors
- China accounts for the largest share in the Asia Pacific market
- Population growth in China has spurred the need for purification technologies to ensure the availability of healthy drinking water and hygienic food and dairy products
It includes in-depth insights into the membrane filtration systems market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 14.5 Bn in 2020. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- By application, the water & wastewater segment is projected to account for the largest share in the market.
- During the forecast period, the segment of tubular systems in the membrane filtration systems market for food and beverages is projected to show faster growth.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to dominate the market.
- Increasing strict government regulations for water safety and filtration are major factors expected to drive growth of the global membrane filtration systems market.
- However, the high flow rates used in cross-flow feed can damage shear sensitive materials is expected to restrain growth of the global membrane filtration systems market. In addition, high equipment cost may hamper the market growth to a certain extent.
- In terms of membrane material, polymeric and ceramic are two key segments in the market.
“The increase in demand for dairy products, government support for membrane filtration systems technology in water purification, the growth in the purchasing power of the middle-class community for quality goods and the increase in the consumption of functional food are some of the important factors that are projected to drive demand for membrane filtration systems technology in Asia Pacific,”said a lead analyst at FMI.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11422
Despite Focus on Healthy Diet, Change in Consumption Pattern Due to COVID-19 Outbreak will Impact Growth
Coronavirus outbreak had a considerable impact on the consumption pattern of buyers. The focus on health and hygiene products and the rise in demand for healthy organic food is indicative of key shifts in consumer behaviour. This will invariably impact growth forecasts for the market. However, top companies in the membrane filtration systems market expect supply chain and cash flow disruptions to remain the biggest hurdles even in the post lockdown situation. Following the coronavirus outbreak, companies operating in this market are under pressure to deliver products to the market in time. These developments could have a significant impact on the market.
Who is Winning?
The leading players in the membrane filtration systems market include Porvair Filtration Group, Pentair Plc., Prominent GmbH, SPX Flow, Inc., Veolia, Koch Membrane Systems Inc, 3M Company, Pall Corporation, GEA Group AG, Alfa Laval AB, Suez Water Technologies and Solutions and DowDuPont. These players are expanding their presence across various geographies and entering new markets in developing regions to expand their customer base and strengthen their presence in the market. The companies are also introducing new innovative products in the market to cater to the growing consumer demands.
MEMBRANE FILTRATION SYSTEMS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global membrane filtration systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Spiral Wound
- Tubular Systems
- Plate & Frame
- Hollow Fiber
- Reverse Osmosis(RO)
- Ultra filtration (UF)
- Nano filtration(NF)
- North America
- Latin America
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11422
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Background
4. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Demand Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
5. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market – Pricing Analysis
6. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
7. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Application
8. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Module Design
9. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Membrane Material
10. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Technique
11. Global Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Region
12. North America Membrane Filtration Systems Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]